*** Only candidates from Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires ***
Mobomo is looking for a Technical Manager for the Buenos Aires hub, who has a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. This role requires deep technology knowledge and the ability to establish and improve engineering processes.
The Technical Manager for Buenos Aires must have a passion for our business and our people, demonstrated through professionalism and excellence in communication.
- Provides technical direction and leadership to our Buenos Aires team and reporting to the Director of Engineering, making sure our team is productive and has the right people to get the job done.
- Leads the technical strategies of Buenos Aires which include roadmapping and implementing the solutions for local teams, growing the team, caring about team coaching and team building.
- Leads IT strategic and operational planning by coordinating project operations and project deployments.
- Establishes IT goals, roadmap, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Resource & capacity planning for Buenos Aires.
- Cross-team orchestration and collaboration, including Sales, Operations, HR.
- Degree (Computer Science, Social Science or Business), and/or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of professional experience and at least 3 year’s direct people management experience.
- Deep knowledge of web development best practices.
- Significant experience in people management and proven talent for team leadership, driving teams for performance and growth.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage resources and orchestrate organizational cloud resources and initiatives.
- Solid understanding of Full Stack and Mobile technologies, DevOps, Cloud, GIT Flow, CI/CD.
- Interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listening skills, with a focus on team building and the articulate advocacy of Mobomo’s culture.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Bilingual English and Spanish expert fluency is a must.
- Previous experience about startups culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
What you’ll get:
- Work with the coolest team of developers and designers in the industry.
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment.
- Work from home, face to face meetings once a month in cool coworking spaces.